Mix the eggs with a pinch of salt, sugar and vanilla sugar until melted. Gradually pour in the melted margarine, then the milk, stirring gently until all the ingredients are smooth. The flour is mixed with baking powder and added to the wet composition, stirring gently until incorporated into the dough. The obtained composition is divided into approximately two equal parts, in one of them the cocoa powder is added and mixed, until a uniformly colored dough is obtained.
Grease the bottom of the bowl of the Multicooker, with a little margarine, then pour alternately with a small polish, [I have a special cup to portion (see pictures!), On this occasion, I thought of Ela, how good she always has doubles, she used my second cup very well: D], the two compositions. I wanted to get the flames of the Deacon, but it seems that my mulattoes came out J). The Multicooker device, connects to the current source, selects from the menu, the BAKE program, then COOKING TIME at 45 minutes (maximum minutes!), And TEMPERATURE at 160 degrees. Close the lid, press the start button and see other things. As Diaconta said, it baked a bit hard, I had to set it to another 20 minutes at the same temperature. It is not very fluffy, it looks moist, but it is edible. After passing the toothpick test, the appliance switches off and disconnects from the power supply.
Leave to cool in the form, then turn over on a plate, dust abundantly with powdered sugar.
Good luck and good luck!
Fluffy Cake with Yogurt and Apples I Recipes + Video
Hello dear readers! Today I prepared fluffy CAKE WITH YOGHURT AND APPLE, it is one of the most beloved cakes by my family and friends. I prepare this cake very often, especially when the weather is cold. It is easy to prepare and you do not need sophisticated ingredients. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I still wish you a tasty day and good appetite.
- 250 gr. - natural yogurt
- 200 gr. - sugar
- 300 gr. - flour
- 100 gr. - butter (at room temperature)
- 3 large chicken eggs
- 600 gr. - apples (peeled and inside)
- 1 medium-sized apple
- 1 sachet & # 8211 baking powder (10 gr.)
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp - almond flakes (or any type of duke)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 55 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes
Number of servings: 8-10
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Mix the butter together with the sugar in a large bowl until they are well incorporated. Add the eggs one by one, then continue to mix for about 3-4 minutes until the texture becomes fluffy and will increase in size.
- Pour the vanilla and yogurt, mix with a spatula.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder over the liquid ingredients.
- Then mix everything until all the ingredients are incorporated (it is important not to mix the dough too much after it has been incorporated, because it will not come out so fluffy).
- Cut the apples into cubes and put them in the dough, mix them until they combine with the dough.
- Grease a round baking tray with butter. Then pour the apple composition into it and level it nicely. Arrange a few slices of apples in a circle on top, then sprinkle on the entire surface of the almond flake.
- Put the tray in the oven for 45-55 minutes or until it is nicely browned on top. You can also check with a ghibritous stick or a toothpick if the cake is ready, stick the ghibritous stick, if it comes out clean then the cake is baked well (it is very important not to open the oven door for at least 40 minutes, this way the cake will grows beautifully and will be puhav).
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
SIMPLE AND ECONOMIC CHECK
Simple and economical check, easy recipe. Fluffy and tasty cake, with ingredients available to everyone, very easy to prepare, with only two eggs.
This simple and economical cake is so easy to make that a child can prepare it. It is very tasty, fluffy and not inaccurate at all. You can enrich it with chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate drops or small pieces of shit.
I wholeheartedly recommend it, it is a recipe that you must try, especially if you like simple sweets.
Check with cocoa & # 8211 fasting recipe
If you follow the Christmas fast, then we also recommend a fasting cake recipe. It is a dessert that is very easy to prepare at home and for which you only need a few ingredients.
- 350 ml milk
- 320 gr flour
- 220 gr sugar
- 130 ml of sunflower oil
- 50 gr cocoa
- A sachet of baking powder
- A teaspoon of orange peel
- A pinch of salt.
Method of preparation
In a bowl, mix the flour with the cocoa, sugar and baking powder. Add the oil and milk that you have previously heated over low heat. Mix everything well until you get a thick cream. Add the grated orange peel.
The composition of the cake is put in the baking tray that you lined with oil and flour and bake everything for 30 minutes, at 180 degrees C. The cake is removed from the oven and allowed to cool, then removed from tray and powder with vanilla sugar.